Thursday 6 January 2011

Current WIP

Unfortunately the last few days I didnt have enough time to finish this unit.
Most of it however is almost complete. 1 more company of fusiliers and the grenadier company...
I should say here that these pics were taken from my mobile phone so the quality is not that good... there is no shine on the models...its all because of the camera's flash...
better pics will come when the unit is done

There is no eagle yet on the flag pole because I am waiting for the ones that Front Rank makes. Flag is GMB and minis are Perrys...
Basing is still WIP....
comments and critique are always welcome! 


5 comments:

  1. They are bloody good. I like the addition of the fallen british soldier among the french. Great work..more!
    Cheers
    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very nice unit there, mon ami- those charging French are among my favourite Perry minis. I'm looking forward to seeing it in action.

    Ze French will have revenge!

    If I'd known you were looking for eagles, I've got some extra eagles I could have brought you to use. But with Front Rank you won't have to wait long for them. Their mail order service is excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great unit! You can really hear commander's order: Chargee! Can't wait to see finished unit;)

    ReplyDelete