Tuesday 12 April 2011

Samurai

viewing the enemy dead


When I first created this blog last year I decided that I would dedicate it to Napoleonics and Napoleonics only!
Unfortunately when it comes to painting miniatures I have the attention span of my 6 year old nephew...

Today I took some pics of my Perry Samurai. I have been collecting these figures for a few years now and I have to say that it is a labour of love. I dont remember when I started collecting but it must be quite a few years back.

I have based all of my Samurai in circular bases so that I can remove them from the movement trays and use them in Skirmish games.

I hope you like them!















WIP Japanese Temple, Jinja


5 comments:

  1. Fantastic paintwork. I love the diorama, in the first few photo's, it's very well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you gents!
    Hopefully I will get back to painting Naps some time soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Students Download AP Inter 1st & 2nd Year Model Paper 2022 at Official Website Only, Andhra Pradesh Board of Intermediate Education is a Board of education in Andhra Pradesh, India. It was in Hyderabad in the composite Andhra Pradesh state and it is now located at Vijayawada after state reorganization in 2014. AP 1st Inter Model Paper 2022 Board of Intermediate Education offers General stream Groups and Vocational stream Groups. General stream groups include Science, Humanities and Commerce Groups, BIEAP Conduct Inter 1st & 2nd Year Public exam AP state 13 District wise. Board of Intermediate Examination Andhra Pradesh (BIEAP) conducts the Intermediate Examination for 1st and 2nd year in the month of March annually.

    ReplyDelete